Mr. Herrero has over 34 years of experience in site, master planning, urban design, feasibility studies, programming, architecture, interior design, historic preservation, contract documents, sustainable design implementation and commissioning, QA/QC reviews, constructability reviews, value engineering, bidding, permitting, construction administration, field observation, record drawings, facility and accessibility assessments.
Projects include aviation terminals and concourses, in-line baggage handling systems, hangars, aviation support facilities, aviation and aerospace manufacturing plants, U.S. Army and U.S. Navy facilities, traffic intelligent management facilities, rest areas, highway toll plazas, security gates, tunnel and support facilities, intermodal and multi-modal facilities, railroad terminals, rapid transit rail facilities, light rail, heavy rail, people movers, city and intercity bus facilities, marine/seaport facilities, cruise passenger terminals, administration facilities, parking structures, commercial office, mix-use, hotels, restaurants, regional shopping centers, retail centers, department stores, specialty stores, movie theaters, civic, community, cultural centers, combined power and heating facilities, steam generation facilities, reverse osmosis and water treatment facilities, single family residences and multi-family housing.
- M.S. Architecture & Urban Design, Columbia University, 1979
- B. ARCH, University of Miami , 1977
- AA, Miami-Dade Community College 1975
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- U.S. Green Building Council Member (USGBC)
- Terminal 2 In-Line Baggage Screening System and Ticket Lobby Renovation, Broward County Aviation Department, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
- Post Security Enhancements to Terminal 4 Concourse H, Broward County Aviation Department.